So much more convenient for everyone than filling out the form and writing a check…. link to online ticket app
Recent updates to our extensive library of maps and directions include;
- Parkway (new traffic pattern); new instructions/directions
- D&L canal trail; directions and link for Google maps
- Nazareth Intermediate School; course map added
- Pleasant Valley High School; Google maps link, directions, course map
- Fish Hatchery; directions and Google maps link fixed!
We have updated the google calendar with the confirmed dates and times for the end of season events.
We are now subject to Parkland School District’s Volunteer Clearance process, which reflects Pennsylvania legal requirements. If you are planning to volunteer at any events, and we hope you will, we need you to complete the clearance process. Continue reading PSD Volunteer Requirements
Location: Wehr’s Dam Park
Date/time: August 31, 5 P.M.
ALL FAMILIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND OUR PICNIC.
This picnic is a great way to start the season. It provides an opportunity to meet other runners, runners’ parents and the coaching staff. The Booster board will also be there to help answer any questions you may have pertaining to all the information you have received.
The Booster Club will provide Turkey Barbeque, Rolls, Drinks and Utensils, etc. All runners/parents/siblings are encouraged to attend.
Please see the attached flyer. RSVP required.